Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a technology based automated management software for business to integrate all the fact of an operation including planning, development, production, sales and distribution, which help the business to focus on effectiveness and simplified success.
The term ERP is not self-explanatory. But you can refer that it’s a business software that has been designed to record and manage your enterprise data.
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a system that automated and integrated all of the core business process such as order confirmations, scheduling operations, keeping inventory records and manage financial data.
- Assist you to define business process and maintain the proper management or supply chain.
- Data protection through well-defined roles and security access.
- Help you to execute the plan properly.
- Assist you to distribute the workload properly, based on existing order and forecasts.
- Analyze your business data and provide you the decision making information.